In this position you will lead the HR function within Crown Spain.
Your Main Tasks
- Leads the HR function within Crown Spain
- Derives the HR strategy for Crown Spain from the overarching Crown HR EMEA strategy in close cooperation with the Director HR EMEA
- Assesses existing HR tools and policies and identifies any needs for additional ones.
- Executes HR projects and tasks in Spain
- Is responsible for all daily HR tasks (e.g. administration, reporting, files)
- Takes responsible for local payroll in Spain
- Is the contact person for all managers and employees in all matters regarding HR, e.g. disciplinarian measures, performance management, merit increases, personnel development, etc.
- Acts as intermediary between Management and employees
- Ensures Crown Spain’s compliance with all people related policies
- Leads the Health & Safety function with one Health & Safety specialist as direct report
Requirements & Qualifications
- HR is your passion
- You have a solid education in Human Resources, ideally through university studies
- You bring at least 5 years of experience in similar role to the table
- You have in depth knowledge of Spanish labor law and regulations
- Any experience with international companies is a plus
- Your command of the Spanish and English language is excellent
- You are a self-motivated and strong willed person, but also gifted with the ability to find compromises and win-win solutions in conflict situations
Here is what we offer
- HR role with 360 degree responsibility
- Becoming part of a country Management Team
- Competitive Compensation
- Company Mobile Phone
Ideas That Advance
Since its entry into the material handling industry in 1960, Crown has earned a reputation as a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment.
Crown designs and manufactures up to 85 percent of its forklift components, including key parts like motors, drive units, and electronic modules. When it says Crown on the outside, it's a Crown on the inside.
From our smallest hand pallet truck to our highest lifting VNA truck, Crown designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material handling products that provide customers with superior value.
Our broad global dealer network provides a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, storage solutions and support services.
With 19 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in 84 countries, Crown has an extensive global production, sales and service network to meet customer needs anytime, anywhere.