In this position you will lead the Service function within Crown Italy
Your Main Tasks
- Leads service function within Italy
- Derives the Service strategy for Crown Italy from the overarching Crown Service EMEA strategy in close cooperation with the Director Service EMEA and the local general manager
- Assesses existing Service tools and policies and identifies any needs for additional ones
- Is responsible to increase Customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention
- Monitor accurately records of preventive maintenance, service requests (received and completed), expenditures, jobs in progress
- Ensure compliance with all European, Italian, local and Crown Rules and Laws.
- Work in team with all the other managers to increase local business and goals
- Implements annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organizations financial and operational objectives. Analyze budget variance and trends.
- Reviews all management reports necessary to audit the performance of department and individual employees. Hold departmental meetings on a regular basis.
- Ensures timely completion & invoicing of all service repair orders to maximize department profits and customer satisfaction
- Offers exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships and ensuring repeat customers by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints quickly and professionally
Requirements & Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred but not mandatory
- Solid education in technical areas: electrical, electronic and oligodynamic
- You bring at least 5+ years’ experience performing duties as Service Manager with demonstrated previous management/supervisory experience
- Your command of the Italian and English language is excellent, German could be a plus
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations.
- Analytical, business planning, problem solving, communication, motivational and interpersonal people skills
- Ability to manage personnel and adhere to company policies and procedures
Here is what we offer
- Service Manager job with 360 degrees responsibility
- Becoming part of the Country Management Team
- Continuous training opportunity
- Competitive compensation package
- Company car and Mobile phone
- Potential future career development
Ideas That Advance
Since its entry into the material handling industry in 1960, Crown has earned a reputation as a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment.
Crown designs and manufactures up to 85 percent of its forklift components, including key parts like motors, drive units, and electronic modules. When it says Crown on the outside, it's a Crown on the inside.
From our smallest hand pallet truck to our highest lifting VNA truck, Crown designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material handling products that provide customers with superior value.
Our broad global dealer network provides a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, storage solutions and support services.
With 19 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in 84 countries, Crown has an extensive global production, sales and service network to meet customer needs anytime, anywhere.